Scheduled professional tax service appointments are conducted during normal weekday business hours but there is availability most evenings and weekends on an as needed basis. We are available to meet with you at a public location (office, coffee shop, library, etc.) of your choosing in the Knoxville area. At this time, we do not accommodate walk-in’s and request you make an appointment for professional tax service online (preferred), by email, or by telephone.
Telephone & Video Conferencing
Not able to meet in person? Having trouble finding time to schedule a professional tax service appointment? No problem! You can mail your information to us or use our client portal to upload your scanned information right into your private folder. We can also schedule a video conference via RingCentral Meetings from the comfort of your home or office. Video conferencing may include screen sharing and remote desktop control.
Our clients just do not want to leave us even if they move to New England, Maryland, Arizona, Missouri, Florida, and elsewhere. We continue to provide support for you wherever you may be through telephone, fax, email, and our client portal.
It is not only our job to provide you with knowledgeable, reliable service but also to make it convenient or, dare I say, FUN to handle your tax and business needs!
Tax Return Process
Once we have decided to work together, the following general steps will occur:
- You will send me your name and email address. If you are married, you will also send me your spouse’s name and email address.
- We will send you three emails: 1) from us with further instructions; 2) an email from RightSignature to review and e-sign our engagement letter; and 3) an email from SmartVault to gain access and upload the requested documents to your safe and secure portal.
- Once you have uploaded all your tax information, you will inform us that your return is ready to be started.
- We will begin to prepare your tax returns and request any additional information and ask any additional questions.
- When your professional tax service or tax return is complete, we will email you an invoice for our services.
- After payment of our invoice, we will send you a link to review your tax return and ask any questions.
- When you are ready to accept your tax returns, you will e-sign your e-file authorization forms (Federal and participating states).
- Signatures on the e-file authorization forms allow us to e-file your tax return
- Once your tax returns have been received by their respective governing bodies, we will email you to inform you that the tax return process is complete.
- We are here to answer your questions throughout the year. Never hesitate to contact us!
Professional Tax Service Accepted Payments
Gallati Professional Services accepts cash, check, and credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, & Android Pay) through electronic invoicing.